If you love the cast iron look this is a great piece to have. You can have the look of cast iron without the weight of cast iron. This Procom Fireplace is made from powder coated steel to make it durable and reliable. It features a 3 sided view of the fire. No glass was used for this fireplace, both sides and front have wire mesh. This also has remote control for adjusting the heat.
If you like something that has a little bit of design without going overboard, this is great. It has just the right amount of style to catch your attention. Each side and the front use wire mesh, so there is no glass. The door even opens up with a handle reminiscent of the old cast iron stoves of yesteryear.
Features I love About This Procom Fireplace
This looks like the old school style, but it packs all the new school features. So you will be more than pleased what this beautiful stove comes with. Your friends and family may even be fooled by the realistic look and feel. Let’s see if they can notice the big difference!
This Vent Free Dual Fuel Stove does not require a vent so there are plenty of places you can put it now.
Duel Fuel Option
This Procom Fireplace comes with the option of being able to hook it up to LP or Natural Gas.
Heating Coverage Area
This can heat up to an area of 850 square feet, which is reasonable.
View from Three Sides
Both sides and the front panel have metal mesh panels. No glass is used for this stove, so you will be able to enjoy a beautiful view of the fire from three sides.
Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
This stove comes with a great safety feature called an ODS, if oxygen levels drop too low in the air it will shut the stove down.
This Heater does not come with a blower, but there is one available for purchase separately if wanted.
Remote Control Thermostat
This has a remote control that you can control the thermostat with.
Respectable BTU Output
This stove puts out a respectable 23,000 BTU’s.
It is constructed of strong and reliable steel.
Powder Coated Finish
This Procom Fireplace is powder coated for durability, heat resistance and design. It is what gives this beautiful stove the cast iron look.
Easy Access Control Panel
There is an easy access control panel on the bottom of the front if needed.
Can Be Used During Outage
This stove can even be used during power outage.
This Vent Free Heater is very efficient since you lose no heat through a vent, since this system requires no vent.
- Fireplace dimensions are 25 ¾ in L X 16 in W X 28 ¼ in H.
- Total fireplace weight comes in at 150 pounds.
- BTU Output is 23,000 BTU’s.
- Heating area coverage of 850 square feet.
- Company of manufacture is ProCom.
- Vent-less technology, so you don’t need a venting system for this.
- Duel fuel option, it comes ready to use with either LP or Natural Gas.
- Remote controlled thermostat.
- Easy to use control panel, located on bottom of the front if needed.
- Metal construction, constructed of stainless steel.
- Powder coated for durability and strength.
- Can see fire from three spots, each side and through the front.
- Metal mesh design, letting you the most heat benefit possible.
- Heats up to 850 square feet of space, with 23,000 BTU’s.
- ODS sensor for safety, if it detects oxygen levels are getting to low in the air it shuts down the fireplace.
- 99.9% Efficient, since you don’t lose any of your heat through a vent.
- Optional blower available for purchase separately if wanted.
- May have a slight odor first time it is ignited, due to finish.
- Have to replace batteries about every two weeks depending on use.
This is a beautiful stove for any home, cabin, bed and breakfast and many other places. The possibilities are endless since it is vent-less. It is just not suggested to use in a very small room. Recommended use in a room that has plenty of air circulation. The blower doesn’t come with but can be purchased separately but many find that they didn’t need it. So it is all personal choice upon the user.
While the stove doesn’t get hot enough to boil anything, it does get warm enough to place a pot of water on it to add some humidity in the air. You may not need it though depending on if you are using LP or Natural Gas. If using LP, it produces humidity. This stove is also easy maintenance as well as cleaning. Just an occasional wipe down with a damp cloth and a dust removal blow out with a can of air or vacuum of the inside occasionally should be sufficient enough.