This is a great Dual Burner wall mounted Ethanol fireplace that offers up dual flames. It is the best for when you want that slightly different look, while offering you a little more. This has two separate burners, which means two different flames with minds of their own. So they will each be dancing to their own beat. This is a beautiful modern design that will fit into a variety of decors.
Since it is wall mounted it will also save you floor room where you need it. Since it is clean burning it doesnâ€™t need a vent or a chimney. Letting you hang onto even more of your space. This is a great idea for a living space that may not allow for a standard fireplace. There is also no electric or gas needed to use this either. It is supplied by the bio fuel ethanol, which is a great fuel alternative.â€‹
Features I Love of This Dual Burner Wall Mounted Ethanol Fireplace
You may very well be able to see many of the features this fireplace has to offer. We want you to know both though, what you can see and canâ€™t see. Everything down to the smallest of the details. So we have found you all that information, so you donâ€™t have to spend your time trying to.
No Chimneys or Vents
This fireplace burns clean so it omits no gases or smoke, so no venting or chimney is needed.
Part of Pro Collection
This wall mounted bio ethanol fireplace is part of a collection by Moda Flame called the pro collection.
Uses Bio Fuel Ethanol
It uses bio fuel ethanol as its fuel supply.
This uses a bio fuel ethanol, which is an easily renewable energy source. It burns clean as well so there is nothing harmful omitted into the air.
This fireplace features dual layer burners that each hold 1.5 liters of fuel.
BTU Output Amount
This Dual Burner wall mounted Ethanol fireplace has a BTU output of 12,000 BTUâ€™s.
The fireplace is constructed for 430 stainless steel for safety, durability and design.
Glass Panel Fireplace Front
The front of the fireplace features a piece of tempered glass as the frontal piece.
Made in The USA
This fireplace in made in the USA, which is great for those who only want to buy made in the USA.
Powder Coated Back Panel
The back panel is powder coated for heat resistance as well as design.
Burn Time Is Good
Burn time on a full fill is 6 to 8 hours depending on flame setting.
- Overall fireplace dimensions 15.7 inches high X 47.2 inches wide X 8.5 inches deep.
- Fireboxeâ€™s overall dimensions 3.2 inches high X 11.8 inches wide X 4.9 Inches deep.
- Flame height range is 12 â€“ 14 inches.
- Total weight of fireplace is 49 pounds.
- Fuel type used is bio fuel ethanol.
- Space heating capacity of 550 square feet.
- Total BTUâ€™s are 12,000 BTUâ€™s.
- Fuel capacity is 102 ounces.
- Ventless, doesnâ€™t need a vent or chimney system because it burns clean. There is no smoke, gases or fumes given off.
- Burns bio fuel, the fuel used is ethanol. A renewable energy source that is easily replenished.
- Eco-friendly, since it is clean burning there is nothing harmful omitted into the air.
- Easy cleaning and virtually no maintenance. Wipe down with a damp cloth from time to time. There is no soot, ash, smoke or residue to clean up after.
- Tempered glass front for design and safety.
- Easy wall mounting, makes for more floor space and better viewing of the fire. Also great if there are little hands or pets as well. Since mounting higher up on the wall makes it harder for them to access.
- Black powder coated finished back plate. For heat resistance and design, makes the flames come out.
- Metal construction, the metal used for this fireplace is stainless steel.
- Quiet operation there is no popping, crackling or otherwise since it uses ethanol.
- Two separate burners, you can use one or use both.
- You control the amount of flames.
- Snuffer included for when you have to extinguish flames.
- One-year manufacturerâ€™s warranty.
- Low heat output, this does not put out a substantial amount of heat.
- No wind barrier blocking from the sides.
This wall mount fireplace can be used indoors or outdoors. If you are going to use in areas with harsh winters though it might be a better idea to bring it indoors. At the very least store it out of the elements in the winter. This is a great gel fireplace for both your home or your business. It in most cases will save you money in the long run as well. Since there are no maintenance costs for this fireplace. The only main cost you will have is buying the fuel for this unit. So if you are not a heavy user the costs will be minimal.