When I decided it was time to buy a fireplace insert, I found out that it was no easy task. I could have made it easier on myself and just went with the same type I had used before. However, I wanted to change things up and do something different. That is when I found out how hard it would be.
There are so many different choices on the market today, it is hard to truly find out which ones are the best on the market. Well I did not want you to have to go through the same things I did when looking. So I have complied a list of great tips, as well as some reviews on the best fireplace inserts on the market. Saving you both time, headaches and in some cases money.
Choosing a Fireplace Insert may seem like a tough decision. As a fireplace expert I am here to make your decision easier with a perfect process. Before I move on to the selection of fireplace inserts I have found for you. Let's go over some quick tips before checking them out.
Some Quick Tips Before Choosing the Best Fireplace Insert
- Measure, always measure the spot in which you want to put the insert. You want to make sure that you get the correct size.
- Consider the type you want electric, gas, gel or etc. Each one has its own benefits.
- Heat or no heat, some come with heat some don't.
- If you decide you want heat pick the one with the BTU output, you are looking for.
- Price, if you are looking and need to stay in a budget choose one that provides the most bang for your buck.
- Make sure you know what extras you want remote, multi-colored lighting, blower and etc.
- Warranty, choose the warranty length that makes you feel comfortable.
Best Fireplace Insert Reviews
There are many reviews on items floating around the internet, so why should you believe mine? Well, because I take the time to do all the work it takes to get you the best reviews. I get the best information from people who have already bought the item. The features they have to offer, as well as the price and other important factors. I take the time that others don't take, to get you the best information I can out there.
The list I have for you consists three different types electric, gas and wood. I will provide each grouping separately, so it is easier for you to follow. So let's get started and see what great fireplace inserts we have for you!
Electric Fireplace Inserts
Gas Fireplace Inserts
Gas fireplace inserts are still used by many they are a great choice for true flame lovers. One great reason people love them, there is no mess. While they do need to hookup to a gas line, they are still worth every penny spent. They also tend to be a better choice for those who want more heat output as well. So letâ€™s see what I have for you in the line of gas fireplace inserts.