Advantages of Ventless Fireplaces Over Traditional Fireplaces
Do you know why ventless fireplaces are becoming popular in today’s modern world?
Well, no chimney – no smoke– no problem!
Apart from the beauty that ventless fireplaces offer, they come with a long list of advantages.
If you are under the impression that buying a ventless fireplace is just like making an investment in a contemporary piece of art, then undoubtedly you are correct and bound to get the best surprise with its benefits.
Why choose ventless fireplaces?
The advantages of ventless fireplaces are that they are fueled by propane or natural gas and rely on the indoor air for combustion. They are known to exhaust low level of gases and are best for aesthetic space heating.
Dig into learning about the top advantages of ventless fireplaces over traditional fireplaces.
- Ventless fireplaces do not need external outlets such as flues, chimneys or side wall vents for emission of the gases.
- You can operate them and even maintain them on your own.
- They are operated with just a flick of a button, and many of them come with the remote control operation.
- You don’t have to cut into the wall to create a vent as they are ventless.
- Less expensive and easier to install as compared to the traditional fireplaces.
- If you choose a propane or electric fireplace, then you can place it anywhere.
- Help in minimizing energy bills by making use of the supplemental heating technique of warming a specific room rather than the entire house.
- They are portable, and you can easily transport them from one place to another.
- Ventless fireplace produces a high level of warmth.
- They are easier to use compared to the traditional fireplaces.
So, now you are aware of the surprising benefits and advantages of ventless fireplaces.
Don’t you wish to know the different types of ventless fireplaces so that you can directly pick the best one according to your need?
Are you one who likes the feel of a real gas or wood fire but want to stay away from the mess and stress that traditional fireplace comes with?
Well, in that case, consider an electric fireplace.
This type of fireplace is the most convenient as well as versatile and is on the top or the list for consumers. The added bonus features of ambiance, as well as the comfortability, are incredible. Some advantages of Ventless Fireplaces in this area are:
- They can be adjusted to suit your taste. Furthermore, they have been built in such a way that you can easily configure its distribution of heat. So, you can control the temperature with a remote control, and have instant heat as soon as you turn it on.
- The best thing about electric fireplaces is they are pollution free. It requires lesser cleanings with no ashes or smoke as that would make the entire fireplace
- They are available in different sizes, shapes, and designs and are very easy to install. In fact, these fireplaces have simple guidelines and manuals that instruct you to easily fix it by yourself. Also, they use less space when compared with other fireplaces, so you can even include them in your workplace.
- Electric fireplaces are energy savings and also reasonable. While winter can bring you the dreaded heating bill, using this type of fireplace will be a great option. They allow you to heat only the areas of your home that you often use.
Key point: Electric fireplaces are portable, 100% efficient, safe, and add beauty to the room.
Gel and ethanol fireplaces
When it comes to gel and ethanol fireplaces, they both are a popular way of getting warmth. Let’s first talk about main advantages of gel fireplaces.
- Gel fireplaces are also pollution free. They do not produce smoke or fumes as they use clean-burning alcohol gel, making it a safe way to enjoy the warmth.
- They do not have any location restrictions and can be put anywhere because they do not require any type of
Key Point: Gel fireplaces are attractive, cost-efficient, long burning, and can operate in any areas where wood fireplaces won’t work.
Coming to ethanol fireplaces, they are no doubt a very modern fireplace and provide a pacifying ambiance to every room. Read on to know great advantages of ethanol fireplaces and the advantages of Ventless Fireplaces in this area.
- They produce a good amount of heat and give real flames.
- Ethanol fireplaces are easy to use, maintain and have minimal installation costs.
- They do not produce any harmful emissions that threaten the health of people. Also, many ethanol fireplaces come with a remote control. So, they not only allow you to light or shut down the flames, but you can also regulate the length as well as the heat they produce.
Key Point: Ethanol fireplaces are quite easy to use, and they look extremely stylish. They are available in different size, and designs.
If you are a winter lover, then gas a fireplace will be the best option for you. They are available as inserts or as free-standing units. There are various benefits of gas fireplaces which are:
- They offer a safer home fireplace option because gas burning logs produce quite smoke. Moreover, they act independently of electric power. In fact, gas fireplaces can serve as a secondary home heating source during power outages.
- Gas fireplaces are cost and energy efficient. Also, you won’t have to buy or chop firewood. There is no doubt that they can save at least 25% on your energy bill.
- They do not need a chimney as they have a venting system. Some models have a built-in blower that helps to circulate the warm air throughout the home.
- The cost of installing them is often cheap, and they can be easily installed. They come with a remote control and are easy to operate.
Key Point: Gas fireplaces come in wide variety of styles including contemporary and traditional masonry looks.
TV stand with fireplaces
TV stand and fireplace! Isn’t it a great combination? Also, it would be a great space saving heat source. The best thing about them that comes into play is they tie a room together. They are available in two types, which are:
- Corner fireplace TV stand: These types of fireplaces take up any vacant or dull corner of the room. They will not only create comfort but will also warm the room. Such a piece will act as a TV stand, fireplace, and décor storage.
- TV stand Fireplace: These fireplaces are considered a great way to add a focal point in any room. With this, you will have a plenty of room to keep your favorite accessories. Just imagine an entertainment center with a fireplace that has no or little maintenance.
Key Point: TV stands that have built in fireplaces will incredibly enhance the look of any room. An additional benefit is, they make a beautiful piece of furniture.
If you are one who lives in colder parts of the planet, then the room heaters can be the best option for you. Room heaters no doubt, are convenient appliances that give focused as well as localized heat. There are different types of room heaters, which are as follows:
- Stove heaters: These kinds of heaters are easy to maintain as you do not need to clean the mess every time. In fact, you don’t even need a chimney to let out soot or smoke. They are safe for kids, easy to install and occupy less space. During cold winter nights, these heaters can keep you and your entire family warm.
- Infrared heaters: These heaters transfer the heat by using the electromagnetic radiation. They are available in different types such as quartz infrared heaters, metal sheath, etc. These days quartz heaters are very popular as they are affordable and their cost of installation is also less. They are safe, secure and can last for many years.
Key Point: Room heaters are portable, durable, and can fit in any room’s décor and can reduce the electricity costs.
Do you like to congregate on your patio or backyard and have barbecues? If you are among those, who love to socialize the night away with the dear ones, then considering a fire pit would be a great decision. Fire pits are available in different sizes (large, medium and small) and different types such as:
- Copper fire pits: These fire pits are most common and are known for their durability as well as longevity. They have a high melting point and a great resistance to corrosion. Copper fire pits are a bit expensive, but the price is worth it in the long run.
- Cast iron fire pits: They are extremely durable, sturdy. Cast iron fire pits are not prone to rust, and they can be used for cooking as well. If you are in a cold climate, then this type of fire pit can be the best for you.
- Propane fire pits: If you are looking for the best convenient outdoor heating solution, then you can consider buying a propane fire pit. The best thing about these types of fire pits is that you can control the intensity of the flame. They are compact in size, which also makes them portable.
- Fire pit bowls: People with small patio or deck often opt for fire pit bowls. These bowls are more stable due to their low center of gravity and are highly recommended because of their portability. There is no doubt that fire pit bowls are perfect for home campfire cooking.
Key Point: Fire pits are great to use for your outdoor gatherings. They make a great addition to the patio, deck or backyard.
Each home is distinct, and every homeowner has their own style as well as preferences. But, a ventless fireplace is certainly a brilliant option that can suit any home setting.