This is a great Lexington Tabletop Bio Ethanol Fireplace that has a compact slim oval shape and comes in a lime green color. This is a perfect fit for the person who loves a colorful decor. The green is a great contrast to the red and orange color of the flames of the fire. The beautiful curved glass panels are just the icing on the candle. Reflecting the beautiful color of the flames brilliantly.
This is a great solution for the person who cannot have the typical wood fire or don’t want to due to the mess or upkeep. It is also the best alternative when you need or want a clean burn solution. Since this doesn’t require a vent since there is no smoke, soot or harmful fumes to vent out. This design stands out so it can be noticed where ever it is placed.
Features I Loved About This Lexington Tabletop Bio Ethanol Fireplace
This colorful and welcoming ventless fireplace can pick up your mood as well as relax you. That is a visual aspect but there are many other features you may want to know about this fireplace. You can spend lots of time to find that information if you don’t know where to go. So we saved you that time and we are going to tell you the information that is important for any buyer to know.
This Lexington Tabletop Bio Ethanol Fireplace uses a bio fuel as a fuel source, the bio fuel selected is ethanol.
No Toxic Fumes
Since this burns clean there is no harmful gases or fumes to worry about.
High Gloss Paint
The high gloss finish used gives it more of that sophisticated look.
Powder Coated Coating
The base is powder coated to help protect the piece from damage. As well as to offer a heat resistant finish.
Base Stays Cool
The base of this fireplace stays cool, so it can be placed on any surface with no problem.
Good BTU Output
This Lexington Tabletop Bio Ethanol Fireplace has a great output of 8000 BTU’s.
This can warm a space of up to 375 square feet.
Tempered Glass Panels
The dual glass panels used in the design of this fireplace are made of tempered glass for safety.
Lightweight & Space Saving Design
It is large enough to be noticed, but light enough and small enough to still easy move and place virtually anywhere.
Stainless Steel Construction
The base and the burner on this fireplace are constructed of stainless steel.
This vent-less fire place comes with a 90-day manufacturer defect warranty.
- Overall dimensions of the fireplace are 9.5 inches high X 19.5 inches wide X 8 inches deep.
- The total weight of this fireplace is 9 pounds.
- Type of fuel used for fireplace is ethanol, which is a bio fuel.
- Amount of space heating capacity 375 square feet.
- Origin of manufacture is China.
- BTU output is a respectable 8000 BTU’s.
- 90-Day manufacturer defect warranty.
- Clean burning, this vent-less fireplace uses ethanol a bio fuel. So there is no soot or harmful fumes to inhale.
- Tempered glass panels are used and help make this wind resistant.
- Vent-less, this fireplace does not require a venting system because there are no fumes or smoke to clear from the air.
- Stainless steel construction, used for the base and the burner of the fireplace. For durability and the beautiful sleep design.
- Can warm a space of up to 375 square feet.
- Features a portable design, the light weight and design makes it a great piece that can be placed almost anywhere.
- Modern look that will fit into almost anyone’s style. Especially if you are a color lover since this one comes in a lime green color.
- Comes with a 90-day manufacturer defect warranty for peace of mind.
- No assembly required, which is great when you want something ready to use.
- Snuffer included, to extinguish flames easily.
- The flames for this fireplace are not adjustable.
This lime green ventless bio ethanol fireplace will pop out and grab your eyes every time you are in the vicinity. It is clean, smooth and elegant all in one. This is a fireplace that everyone will love to see in action time and time again. This is something that can become the center of attention quite quickly. The bottom stays cool while the rest of the base is warm. The glass does get hot though, so you must take care not to touch the glass.
Since it is easily put up out of place from small hands, you can finally enjoy a fire with the little ones. Of course monitoring is still recommended. There is not any noisy crackling or popping with this either or having to worry about sparks coming off of the fireplace, since it burns ethanol is burns quiet. This is also a great solution for personal use or business use.